Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Last time I checked my is not Helen nor has that changed in all this time. I think that you have greatly overestimated my awareness level in terms of these snarky Methodist junkheads. It sounds so chic and vogue to call yourself a "Global Servant" and jetset around the globe doing "good" deeds, a grip and grin mark here or there, and yet all this time you harbor nothing but malice and ill will toward poor little me, as if I would even know what you are talking about. Your stupid tirade reached my ears. I might be very late getting to this magazine junk but I had no clue. I wasn't planning to spend my life tracking their junk. I never really cared what they do.

Ok, so this makes me sound like a beggar, and yet I still don't think that it is fair to ask impoverished poor little me to pick up the bill for these snarky rich people. I still think that someone should be paying my research expenses as none of this junk does me any good while consuming too much of my time. It's just ridiculous.