Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is weird how all of these stupid people are so psyched up to Dis me in everything. As if. As if I were the barrier blocking them from the getting of the money. As if I were the problem. As if I even know what they are talking about.

The obvious solution to this dilemma is to remove myself from this situation. If my presence is removed, these people will be left shooting each other and/or eventually confronting the fact that I am really not their problem. Eventually they will come to see that they are their own worst enemies due to their own innately sinful nature. They will come to see their own need for a Savior who can bridge the great divide between God and man. Obviously I can't do that. So at least my removal from this picture is one step in the right direction.