Saturday, October 7, 2017

Which Reminds Me

I must admit that I do not share this fascination of yours with the health care professions. If I had to choose a vocation, it certainly NOT be anything medical. I do not feel myself under any obligation to enter the nursing and/or medical doctor profession, needless to say, although certainly the medical and/or health care profession is a noble one, and well remunerated, for those who are so called. I have no idea why all these girls are so interested in limiting themselves to a pathetically boring career of nurse and/or teacher. I had thought that this was a free country where our choice of occupation was not limited to these two boxes, but I don't seem to know anything. Everything I would rather do is NOT NOT NOT available or does NOT pay well. If I can't be a teacher, and not interested in health care, what can I do?