Monday, October 16, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, now I remember, I had almost forgotten about the Duvals. It looks like I forgot to tell Jeannie Duval that it really bothers me that way her stupid husband Dan is following me around all over the place. I really don't like going out with the youth group after church and finding this married man, who happens to be the assistant pastor, sitting next to me at the restaurant, asking me all these personal questions. Where is his wife? Shouldn't she be her also? But I have no patience for hostile confrontations. So I will move away and shrug off and/or dump this stupid Duval trap in the garbage can because, as I said, I have no patience for these boring people. Seriously, I should not be giving the Duvals any further opportunities to embarrass me.