Friday, October 20, 2017

Which Reminds Me

I do appreciate Dr. Kelly finally signing off on my journalism thesis project after having provided so many corrections that I rewrote the whole thing before finally concluding my journalism degree. Even so, I really don't know very much about him in a personal way. There were a couple of nice student meetings at their house in Chesapeake where we met his wife and they also have a daughter. But beyond that I really cannot comment further. There is no reason to have to post online my notes of class lectures. That would be, I don't know, quite a few lectures and, yes, he has his particular opinions about things which are expressed in those heated TV discussions of which I heard only something obliquely, not really enough details to say what I might think about that one way or another.