Thursday, October 12, 2017

Which Reminds Me

During high school I remember that my little sister and a friend of hers played a silly prank on Lori Reese in sending her a fake love letter signed anonymously so that they could laugh at Lori's misguided reaction of being pursued by a non-existent Secret Lover, as if that were funny. Later, my mother made my sister go and apologize to Lori. As for me, I only heard about this when my mother told me. Oh, I didn't know that. And then more recently someone was trying to attach me to that prank, but, as I was saying, how many times do I have to repeat this story, I didn't know anything about that. I wasn't a part of that. My sister had some friend working with her on that but I cannot remember who that was. My sister is a very accomplished prankster but I do not enjoy that, much less remember all the details of her many boasted pranks. Strange how she gets away with all these pranks and I cannot even breathe without all these people screaming in my face. Weird.