Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Many years ago during school I was working for three months at a telemarketing company. I was laid off or fired at three months because I could not meet the sales quota. But while I was there a man approached me and was trying to sell me a crystal. But actually his sales pitch was that the crystal was to be considered an energy source, a power source, with a calming effect. Ok, sorry if I was too dismissive in my refusal to purchase but even if it had been a matter of jewelry or decorative paperweight, still I could not afford too buy that at the time.

More recently I have seen a documentary on the 12 crystal quartz skulls, so exquisitely and precisely fashioned as if impossible to be made by human hand, and the theory that someday a computer interface might be able to extract data from the quartz crystals. Yes, how very interesting. Even so, I do not have access to the technology to extract the data from that, if data there be.

How odd that so many people know about this. I heard even Ed online disparaging me for that, although he was not my telemarketing supervisor, and then I heard that he is now a New Age guru living in Virginia Beach.