Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Which Reminds Me

All of which begs the question of how stupid can I get that you would finally would put some real money in my bank account to make sure that I keep my mouth shut and never have to say anything more about that so that you don't have to listen to what you don't to hear? But I cannot play that game and win it. I am really too smart to stoop that low to beg for my supper. Even so, that said, I really could use some money to pay for my life. I cannot just go and live in a convent. I don't feel that spiritual, and also I am not Catholic, so that wouldn't make any sense for me to go there. I still have to get a job and pay for my life. 

Or else I could just kill myself. But that would be so messy and wrong.

So where is my paycheck?

Someone is angling to get some commentary about Bill's bimbos but I don't know one thing about that. You would have to get that from somewhere else. I never had any personal connection to Bill's bimbos, but you could always ask Sue Izzo. She probably knows more about that than I do.