Monday, April 2, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, freedom has always been an important part of Christian theology, look how far we have come. But liberationism is a different animal, a political agenda that involves various points such as, for example, favoring the Spanish monarchy at the expense of the redhead 2-door Queen, reincorporating under Catholicism, etc., etc. So that is interesting to see where things are going but it does nothing to help me. It is just all about their political agenda, like it or leave it. Either way, that does nothing to help me. I might as well just not exist if the liberationists are going to be running the show. And yet I exist. I will probably still be there in eternity, whether you like it or not. Just another one of those political conundrums. Who knows what will come later and if that will matter then? I just have no idea. The main thing is to just to cling to my faith that was a irrevocable gift to me, never mind about all of these windstorms that are kicking up.