Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it would seem odd that these extremely rich and powerful persons would so much interest themselves in the hastening of my departure and/or termination from this mortal life. Well, if it were my time to go, fine. But on the other hand, I can truly say this much minimally in conjunction with Mark Twain, that reports of my death are as yet somewhat premature and/or exaggerated. Strange that such civilized creatures as yourselves would be planning to starve me to death by cutting off all income, all food supply, in the manner of jungle savages, thus to precipitate and facilitate the sundering apart of my bonds to this earthly existence. And yet I am so far still here on the planet in bodily form, yet capable of prosecuting the course set before me to the best of my abilities, so help me God.