Friday, March 1, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I cannot say that it would not be interesting to see whether Greg could ever learn how to read and write, after which we could possibly have an actual conversation about that. But as matters now stand, all of that noise merely distracts from the fact that I really could not care less about this rivalry of Puerto Rico v. Dominican Republic. I imagine that Greg would be intimately familiar with the topic, having lived there for many years. But for me, that simply does not matter. We are called to take the good news to all the world, every nation, all peoples. So what if some of these various people have all of these various intestinal conflicts going on? I don't see how that matters in the long run. We prefer not to entangle ourselves in this island web. Things will sort themselves out eventually. All things work together for good to those who are called according to his purpose and/or word, as the Apostle has said.