Saturday, March 23, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am not in any way acquainted with the Greene family, much less the Green family, except for those three or four months that I was rooming with Jan Green at Evangel, during which time Jan made a big point of telling me that her auburn hair was dyed, and that I would probably condemn her for that, so pompously boastful am I of having a more natural shade, myself not dyeing, all of which thought had not crossed my mind, but if Jan feels so guilty about that, if the shoe fits.....  Do whatever you want, but do not try to make me the butt of your lousy dye jokes. Now that you mention it, your shade is a bit off.. But I am not going to make any points by mentioning that. Better to remain silent and let you fall screaming into your own dye trap, because, for one thing, the sin is conceived entirely in your own mind, and also, whatever, I really don't care that much. You are just not worth it.