Monday, March 18, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how well I remember a childhood and youth of being kicked around by those nasty little spoiled rotten brats. Am I the maid that I should care what those pompous arrogant snobs do later? I really could not care less about your stupid Beagle Bust. Is there nothing else to talk about than their pile of garbage? That was their idea, not mine.

Yes, I am quite happy to sit back and let them do all the work, especially since they won't let anyone else do anything anyway. There is just one problem with that, which is the distribution of wealth. Since they are now hoarding all the work for themselves, the money also is backloaded into their coffers, leaving everyone else absolutely broke. No reason to ever entertain the idea of doing anything without the money to fund basic functions of human life. These economic shifts are never without some pain that requires compensatory damages. No, money can only come from work, and work is not permitted to those who are not welcomed into their repugnant crude and vulgar snobbish clique.

I just want my exit check and leave me alone. Needless to say.