Monday, March 25, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, while I was doing my recent researches on China, I ran across the name of Carl Weaks, who was a Seventh Day Adventist missionary to China, who was mainly involved in a printing and publishing there, and had organized a team of colporteurs who went around selling their books. Upon retirement, Weaks moved to Tennessee.

Coincidentally, while I was working at Vida, in the distribution department, one of my bosses, Norman, was particularly impressed with this idea of colporteurs to distribute the books published by Vida. Upon retirement, Norman moved to Tennessee.

Coincidentally, while at SCC I remember that our choir director, Mrs. Galetar, had everyone in the choir go to see a special Christmas concert at a Seventh Day Adventist Church there in Costa Mesa. It was a lovely concert. I very much enjoyed the SDA concert that we attended one time. I still remember that concert, and which also gave us a concert credit.

Later, I heard that someone was trying to make everything SDA. How many times do I have to explain that I never in my life attended an SDA church? It was only that one concert that was Mrs. Galetar's idea. I really don't see why I have to answer these barrage of mind-numbing questions. Needless to say.