Friday, May 1, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, what was all that nonsense about Central Park in New York City, a place that I have never visited and it is doubtful that I ever would. Sometimes we see pictures of Central Park in the newspaper, and if you lived nearby I suppose that it would make sense for you to go there, but for me that would be meaningless. In the newspapers or magazines there was that famous photo of John-John there with one of his girlfriends. What, you were saying that I should feel guilty about that? Why, how utterly ridiculous. I never had any association with them. How dare you suggest that I would ever socialize with Kennedys. Perhaps Libby would know something more about that, but you would have to ask her that yourself. I have no need of that. Or else you could ask the Johnsons who are always stalking about, I have noticed. Yes, it is unfortunate that I seem to be swamped by Johnsons when I don't need them for anything.