Thursday, May 28, 2020

Which Reminds me

Yes, I vaguely remember having roomed for two or three months in college with Carline from Santa Barbara. Whatever happened to those people? She left college after the relationship with Russ Herbert did not work out very well and I haven't really heard from them since then. Strange that her cousin or brother would imagine there would be some need to discuss these matters online with me, because really we never discussed anything all that personal.

I do not have a brother. I might have mentioned this point because some girls who have brothers don't have to worry about representing the family business, but in our case it is just two girls and no boys, and myself being the older of the two, I will need to keep my wits about me even when these pesky little siblings are playing their little pranks behind my back.