Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is very nice that there are so many and various organizations, religious or not, building schools and feeding these poor people in these many countries that have so many poor people always in need of ministering to. I do resent someone tried to throw me to an opposition role, when I did not actually say anything, because of course the poor you have with you always. There always are so many poor people who need food and clothing and other things that we in the West take for granted, as if it all just falls out of the sky, so obviously there can never be a shortage of charitable organizations and persons representing them there attempting to fill the needs of the many poor people. Of course, if you want to work for them, they will certainly keep you busy doing whatever they want, although they do not necessarily pay any salaries, you will have to raise funds to pay your own way, to get to do whatever they want.

But of course I could never do that in my situation, obviously. My fundraising potential was shot at an early age so I will need a salary to compensate for all of these damages, thank you very much. I feel that everything has worked to call me away from that, to be independent of them, because of course I cannot be dependent upon them in any way. I will need to find my own financial means, thank you very much.