Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, did I mention that I have excellent automobile insurance at the levels sufficient to handle any questions? It is a good thing that we have Auto Insurance policies in force to manage these issues and represent us in these matters, as required by law. They perhaps could also answer your questions about the relevancy of the Good Samaritan law of which I do not know very much. I just have no idea, cannot help you with that. How serendipitous it is to have a qualified off-duty medical emergency person happening to pull over and be there on site to take care of these medical matters so that I do not have to say anything about that. Apparently you were feeling well enough to be vacationing in Ireland several months later so I really do not quite see the causal connection there.