Sunday, November 8, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, tell those horrible towel people to stop dropping things off at my house, or I will have them arrested and thrown in jail permanently. I do not want their stupid junk. I never asked for this stupid junk to the thrown upon me and I am not going to be giving them any prize for being a colossal nuisance to everyone. If I had your name and address..., but I don't. All you had to do was ask my sister.

Coincidentally, the repulsive snobs of New York City seem to be imagining, wrongly, that they own my surname, Calkins, merely because of the coincidence of their having purchased the advertising firm of Calkins and Holden, a completely separate organization, and subsumed it into their repugnant InterPublic monstrosity. 

Yes, there really ought to be some legal remedy to relieve us of this InterPublic pestilence, but I don't have any ideas. I don't even know who those people are.