Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I, as well as the American public, do have complete confidence in the FDA and its regulations governing the food and meat packing industry. I think that it is very convenient for the shopper to select from neatly packaged meat products displayed on the shelves at the grocery store. I am not at all concerned given that the date of expiration in question is neatly marked on the packaged meat for the shopper's information, along with other content information as to ingredients and weight.

Unlike a hundred years ago, when there was some sort of meat industry crisis which had required an overhaul of regulations on meat packing, everything is working now very well and functioning smoothly. I do not feel any great need to question how they do that. I am glad that they have already thought of everything about how the sausage is stuffed without troubling my head as to these details.