Monday, November 22, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, when did I first notice that interesting coincidence, which is that the children of Regina have the surname of Hernández, which is also one of the surnames of one of my high school classmates? But of course, as someone was saying, there are not that many Spanish surnames in the phone book, so they may need to formally use both of their surnames in order to differentiate themselves from the other 20 million Hernández in the phone book, not to mention the other million Fernández, Gonzalez, Rodriguez, etc. At least you can be sure that they know who they are, even when they all look the same to us. Thus, how would I know whether they have some family connection to my high school classmates? Did I marry some reprobate fleabag with a huge ORU chip on his shoulder? No, I do not think that I did that.