Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, Oh, am I getting the idea that Patricia Cruz is wanting to scuttle her Teen Challenge idiot cousins who are talking too much online? I somehow doubt that she would want herself portrayed as need of their services, although I barely remember the existence of Patricia, who sat near me in the high school classroom, yet of whom I remember almost nothing beyond that her best friend works for the CIA. I am not making any deals on this point as I know nothing about it.

And even so, how is that my problem? I barely remember the existence of Teen Challenge. I read the Switchblade books and saw the movie, and, well, enough of that. I also have no personal communication whatever to that. I do think it is nice that they have a place to pout those garrulous quarrelsome drug addicts so that they are not wandering about the streets making too much noise, so if you are so in need of some final resolution on this point, I suggest you go there yourself. I have no need of them.