Thursday, November 25, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, another mystery to ponder is what to do about all of these nasty Green Card witches who are roaming about with a vengeful axe to grind because they paid for their U.S. citizenship with money and had to take various tests to get it, whereas mine is of the native born style, requiring no other proof than my place of birth, which happens to be a certain hospital in California. I suppose that I might think of asking Why should I forsake my native-born pedestal to grovel and beg with those wretched late arrivals who mock and taunt me.

But of course your warped agenda is possibly based on your having mistaken me for some other red-haired girl in my high school class, which, anyway, is not my problem. I do not care what you think about red-headed girls.