Monday, November 1, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, one can sort of wonder what history might have been if Mr. Smith had not wandered off on his own and founded his own alternative universe of no interest to me. Back in the day, all of the Smiths may have been just one happy family, but nowadays there is a separate branch of wretched Smiths who do not get a break from the church no matter hard they try. Ok, so I do feel sorry for those other wretched Smiths. Fine. But anyway they are not my problem. Why should I borrow their Mormon problem? I have enough problems of my own without that. Who can solve the mystery of whether it was an angel or a salamander who appeared to Mr. Smith? I simply have no time for these conundrums. If there were a paycheck involved maybe I could think of something to say, but otherwise, it is not my problem.