Monday, August 8, 2022

Whch Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that while at Hialeah, there was a youth retreat and we went to the Keys and there was one evening service out doors, where there was a girl playing a guitar and singing some songs, it was a nice evening, a nice concert, I don't remember much about it now, she wasn't part of our group, I did not remember her name later. Someone was saying that I had bad-mouthed her even though I could not remember her name or who she was, only something vague about that evening. So that was weird. I do not remember having a strong opinion one way or another about her, that I would want to adopt this verbiage that you were trying to assign to me. Perhaps I might not be interested in performing in your private soap opera/novel written by heroine addicts. I am just saying.