Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember during college, Tom Shirey was talking about having gone to see Ann Kimmel, a famous author and speaker who wrote little books whose typography was a bit unusual, but anyway Tom was talking about he thinks she is so cute and he really likes her little voice and so forth and so on in praise of Ann Kimmel. I forget now who else was listening to this conversation. Janet Mud? It wasn't only me who was hearing about that from Tom. Coincidentally, I had also read some of her books, but never went to see one of her public appearances so I can't say very much about that. I don't have any insights beyond what few books I read or at least half-read. I have so many books that I intended to read but I am not sure when I will get back around to finishing that