Sunday, June 18, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember hearing that he got saved at a Billy Graham Crusade, and now he belongs to the private exclusivist Graham Club. I never really heard very much about that, but obviously I am not eligible for membership. I never even attended one of those crusades in person, only saw a few snippets on television, so I cannot even think about applying for membership in that thing, whatever that was. I would never think of buying lots, too expensive for me, besides which I am not a plant that cannot be uprooted easily and put some other place, so not much time for blooming in this new scorched earth paradigm. I would connect you to my former friend Mindy, but I seem to have lost track of where they went and/or who said what, so I don't think that I can help you with that.