Thursday, June 8, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, we noticed that you were ridiculing and/or scorning my presumptuous assumption that I might at some future time produce a collection of fictional works to be gathered eventually into my "Great Works" volume(s). Well, clearly, that is never going to happen. I was only kidding. That part was only a joke, so I will need to concede fictional works to others, or at least if I ever do write fiction it will need to be clearly labeled as "Fiction," as Miss Marken reasonably was saying.  And now that I am barred from writing my own brand of fiction, I will need to find other more productive outlets for my wondrous talents bestowed upon me from God above and which have developed so much due to all of this experience and learning opportunities. Needless to say.