Friday, July 21, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, oh, sorry, did I cut off little Cindy Bell's ears? Sorry about that. I did feel bad about that, but, well, anyway, enough about the Baptist Bells. When I am confronted by all these challenges my mind goes blank, and then later maybe I will think of something to say about that. Or maybe not. Don't be sitting around waiting for me to add something to that worthless pile of nothing much, thus to compound the error, that I just want to forget about. And how would you know about my ancestor who was struck by lightning, in 1871, so obviously that did not happen yesterday, in Texas. Wilfrid Abner May died at age 23. He had been married for two years and had one daughter, my great-grandmother. Her father died very young so not much can be said about him. We don't remember him so why should you?