Sunday, September 17, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember the existence of Molly, who was studying public policy. She was known to be a vocal activist involved in various protest activities. 

And that was Lori Kelderman, not me, who was verbosely expounding upon her concerns for Molly's arrest record, because Molly was one of those people who participated in anti-abortion activities that we had only heard about, maybe by word-of-mouth or having read about that in the newspaper. That was not my issue, but I did hear about that protest movement that at that time was very heated due to the leadership of that guy, I forget his name.

Lori Kelderman also came over to my apartment and filled my ear with various gossipy items, involving the intimate details of Tom and his ex-wife Cindy, information I would rather not hear about, given that these people might as well be complete strangers to me. 

But I am more aware now that I cannot be expected to keep these secrets of Lori, due to the possible microphone implanted inside of my skull by aliens.