Sunday, September 17, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was interesting, how, after returning from Virginia, where I had met Lori Kelderman who lived in the same apartment complex, here in Florida I see Linda Crawley who says to me, without my ever mentioning that, that she knows that I had met Lori Kelderman which is horrible and becaause of that Lina is not going to help me, she washes her hands of Lori Kelderman. Oh, I ha not even realized that Linda and Lori were acquainted, although both are from Michigan, but Michigan is a large state. Interestling how all of these Michigan people know each other.

An I don't see how Linda has so much to be boasting of, where her lousy "Not-Man" jokes have long been circulating in the ozone layer and clogging the atmosphere with her snarky attitude problem. 

I would not be expecting anything from Linda anyway, so why all of this display of Michigan attitude problem?