Sunday, September 3, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that there is the official Lockman story, and then there is the conspiracy theory as explained to me by Irene; not that Irene, a different Irene. The way Irene explains that is quite scary, chilly in fact, but details? You would have to get the details from Irene or whoever belongs to her private cabal, because I do not remember much about that. Do not bother me with Irene's gossip issues.

But you are late to the gate. You did not arrive until after Irene left and you probably get all your skewed information from that Mexican guy with a Social Security issue. If you are not going to do any research beyond your own nose, I will feel myself constrained to leave the sloppy amateur hacks broiling in their own foul stew, because why should that be my problem? I might be better than that, I might be better off without that.