Sunday, July 20, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do remember running across some paperwork indicating that my grandparents lost their lawsuit in court. So how is it that they got paid anyway out of the mineral rights even though they really did not deserve it? The man was their friend and he voluntarily agreed to share some of the oil profits with them. He was very forgiving. Something like that. So whatever. I don't know very much about that as I am not my grandmother. So why is this horrid woman always screeching at us about how she is not going to be sharing the profits with us in the future, as if we were expecting something more from them? No, actually we were not expecting her to pay us anything. We are only expecting those stupid illegals to shut up or we are going to need to kick their illegal butts directly to hell because we are sick and tired of hearing all of their nonsense. They are not the only game in town, obviously. It is not just all about them. I could say more but I would not know what I was talking about.