Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I have not said whether I would sell my share someday, assuming I ever were to take possession of it, assuming my mother does not disinherit me some time between now and the far distant time when she might die, as all mortals do, so it would be sort of premature for me to comment on such nebulous future possibilities, although my grandfather probably would not want us to sell. He said to never sell but then again he might understand about needing to cash out at some point. I cannot explain here because, well, it is too complicated for public ears to hear, what I do know, and what I don't know can wait. I might need some money then but anyway my bills cannot wait. I must work, certainly. I don't have time for this constant yammering based on nothing but 19th century magazine ephemera, which is basically meaningless to my personal life. How ridiculous that some people actually take this stupid code system seriously, but still I probably do need to understand the code system just so I can understand what they are talking about. It does make any conversation rather dangerous because I actually might be signing my life away and not even know what I am saying. Scary thought. Still, it is much too early to be hearing from any potential buyers of something that I may never even take possession of, especially when I personally despise Bobby and David's horribly coercive strong-arm tactics, as does my mother. David is not welcome here. I would prefer to retain control of my own destiny, thanks anyway.