Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Someone is expecting me to comment here on the existence of Debbie Lange, a childhood friend who later in life became a down-on-her-luck dancer gone Dutch  and whose bizarre rantings are best ignored by me. Certainly Debbie is not a person to be taken seriously, at least not that seriously. I have mostly forgotten about Debbie and her sister and I was expecting the same, basically nothing, from them. You L.A. whiners cannot carry on that way and then expect anyone to care in any kind of warm and fuzzy way about your insignificant feelings. You were just not that important to me. I could say something similar about Cherie Turnbull (MK-Panama), a shrill whiner whose opinions are of no interest. Who were those other girls in our cabin at junior high camp? I have completely forgotten their names which only further proves the utter irrelevance of their opinions in the whole scheme of things. The age of 12 is long past and junior high camp is just a tiny blip in the memory screen, nothing more.