Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember the old days in Oakland Park, when during some parties, everyone would be sitting around listening to the nurses, mainly Linda Crawley, although there were at times some other nurses, discussing various medical cases and medical matters relating to their jobs in the medical profession. Myself not having chosen the medical profession for myself, this information was at times somewhat tedious to have to listen to, given that this is supposed to be a party and not a medical lecture, and also impossible to repeat given that I have no medical training or certification of any type, that I would even want to be reminded of that later. Does not the Bible tells us to overlook one another's faults and bear one another's burdens, so it seems logical to think that spending a few minutes patiently listening to Linda carrying on and on about all of her medical problems might be the least thing that a polite person could do under such circumstances. Even so, now that we have learned that complaints were lodged by the Italians about that, I have to say that, it really would be interesting to learn more about why these persnickety Italian hookers think that it would be funny to try to reengineer things so as to push Linda's filthy garbage out of my mouth. Unfortunately for them, I am too smart to fall for that trap.

Firstly, I think that we should let these Italian hookers and/or cliquy five bores vomit themselves, so that we can more clearly discern between the forest and the trees.