Sunday, November 17, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, oh, was someone talking about Jimmy Hoffa in high school? I don't remember anything about that. All I can say, is that it will be a huge relief for me to return home to the United States, where I will be rid of those dreary Italian broomsticks of whom there is nothing nice to say so it is better to say nothing. Are all Italians such magazine witches? They never really emerge from out of that mechanical mafia persona, always spewing little tidbits of nothing much, so why should I open my mouth thus to provide them with free fodder for their already complicated mess of magazine garbage? No, I would prefer to avoid them whenever possible, because I do not understand where they get this imperious attitude when everybody is only overlooking their faults due to the problem of the balance of power in the Christian world centering on Rome, not because I would want them showing up at my house uninvited. Needless to say.