Thursday, December 12, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, we are finally now seeing some improvements in the genre of "reality show." We are not asking you to reenact Robinson Crusoe's island adventures with a vomit-inducing X-rated twist. We only want to not have our intelligence insulted by these ridiculous hacks. We prefer not to be insulted by this suggestion that I were in any way connected to the annoying Johnson brothers. I do remember hearing them boast of their vast inherited wealth, even if they were never the elected. For that they are wholly dependent on Kennedy. I do not understand why the dreary Johnsons are still hovering about and angling to throw darts at me. I really could not care less if I never see them again in this lifetime. Yes, I vaguely remember hearing that my grandmother's friend or distant relative was at one time an employee of Lady Bird, but I do not know one more thing about that. What was her name? I just have no idea. Besides which my grandmother was a Republican. So you're just barking up the wrong tree. Needless to say.