Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do remember hearing my parents mentioning on some occasions that they at one time were working at a church in Redwood City, California. My Dad was working as an assistant pastor under Pastor Scratch. However, I only remember some things I heard them saying about that, because at that time I was not born yet. I was not born until after they left there, so obviously I cannot remember anything firsthand about Redwood City. When I think about Redwood City, my mind just goes blank.  A few years ago I do remember hearing some online commotion from Heidi, who attended my college, and I do remember seeing her face around campus, although we were not personally acquainted. I wasn't paying that much attention at the time so that I really cannot comment. What did you say? Somebody there still remembers that I existed? Well, fancy that! And you wanted to trade places with me? I don't recommend borrowing somebody else's life. Life is already complicated enough without adding all of your problems to the mix.