Monday, December 30, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, and speaking of the military cousins, I have a very hard time understanding why I would be required to feel sorry for those vicious nasty little Butterskunk piggies. I so much don't care if I never see them again this lifetime, especially not after this nationally authorized pity party they have been throwing for themselves, as if the entire world should revolve around only them and their selfish greedy agenda, and anyway there never was something nice to say about those horrid little monsters, and I say that after you sent those nasty horrid Italian CIA agents to viciously hiss and screech at me throughout high school, as if I even know what they were talking about. So was I supposed to thank everybody for nothing much? I try to be nice but then again nobody seems to be have a brain, so why waste my time and energies on this pile of nonsense?