Sunday, December 20, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember one day during seventh grade when some persons went to the far end of the playground and were having what they called a "love-in." The teacher was concerned and was saying to tell them to stop that and to go so far away during recess or something. However, perhaps I am the only person in the school who remembers that I was not one of those "love-in" people. I remember that from where I was standing I could hear that they were in big trouble but I was not out there with them. They protested that they were only singing songs. I do not understand why someone continually asks this question, as if there were some reason for me to have to comment now, this much later, when, well, the teachers already did whatever they did, and anyway I cannot remember now exactly who was out there. I have forgotten most of those people anyway and I really did not care that much about that one way or another.