Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I doubt that anyone who attended our college during the late 1970s could have failed to notice the existence of the Street Theater club or troupe, a collection of about a dozen or more college students who sometimes performed their little skits during the meetings in the chapel. They were sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant or profound in their pantomime plays. Ok, so that was nice. I do not know why I never bothered to apply for a place with the Street Theater people. One of their members was Art Bailey, of whom I remember nothing else beyond the point that he belonged to the Street Theater club. Also among the Street Theater people, Heidi Baker, sometimes wearing that little daisy in her hair, was a very vocal and well-known person on campus generally speaking. I am not sure how they wired this thing in a way that makes it seem like the Street Theater people were the only persons on the planet at the time. Yes, it is a bit disconcerting sometimes to hear these people yapping as if they had any brains in their empty heads, at least in regards to me and what concerns me, and when do I get a chance to explain that? When I have more facts available to me, I would not mind attempting to explain, but my knowledge is yet incomplete. Maybe someday I could try to explain something about that, but I do not know whether that would happen on this side of eternity.