Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember the elected harpist saying something about a favorite book of hers being "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madame L'Engle, in which travel between various alternative universes is discussed. I read it myself also but I don't know why I don't remember it at the moment. I have read so many other books since then. And also, there is not much reason for me to share more about this with these Dutch people who do not contribute anything important to the conversation. The Dutch do not pay the bills so they are mostly a waste of my time and energy. The Dutch are no profits. I cannot belong to their exclusivist alternate Dutch universe. I have to be ready in season and out of season to be able to speak or listen to all races and creeds, not only Dutch.