Monday, January 10, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do think that would be nice if everyone could be driving around in atomic cars. I doubt that anyone would be opposed to exploring this previously unknown option of technological progress. But when would that happen? When would atomic cars be mass produced? What type of fuel would that use? And would that sideline gas and oil? These are matters beyond my comprehension. Whether I would live long enough to see the progress of atomic cars is not clear. I think that would be great to have atomic cars, even if that may not do anything for my gas and oil portfolio, assuming I ever live long enough to get that, because of the long-term benefit of atomic cars for mankind in general. So, yes, atomic cars, great idea but time is short. I have no time to be arguing about atomic cars. We must leave such matters to those who know.