Saturday, January 29, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember one day when I was walking across the college campus, on the lawn area in front of the dorms, crossing the lawn, and there nearby was Tim talking to someone else and I was walking nearby, and Tim suddenly turned toward me and said the most outrageous lie, observing that there was some red mark on my neck, possibly because I had been brushing my hair that morning as usual, or something, and my skin is very sensitive, Tim says to me something about that being a hickey and what have I been doing with Terry in private. Which was the most ridiculous thing for him to say, even beyond the bare fact of that being a complete lie. I never had any romantic attachment to those guys, and also that could never happen, besides which I am somewhat insulted to be confused for one of those trashy stupid bimbos who were always favored by those guys at my expense. I do not necessarily consider that a compliment. But those guys are always saying the most outrageous things so why should anyone believe anything that they ever say? I never had any hickey so you really should keep your evil Nordic claws out of my backside, you Cedarjunk trash.