Thursday, January 27, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I really do not remember myself ever making any deal with this evil wicked liberal Democrat who goes by the name of Violet. I cannot imagine why I would ever have to say hello to such a nasty vicious politically leftist whacko. And I only say that because you are asking, not because I would want to be reminded of these irrelevant persons who only pay to play. I only pay to learn my lessons. My job is only to be a student in this life, and I only want to get As and Bs, and if you are not going to help with my GPA also then you are not my friend either, and if you are going to make it that hard for me to do better than that, I am just going to quit now while I am ahead, because, anyway, yes, it is true, I really do not care about them at all. I only care about my GPA.