Saturday, March 12, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am thinking that there really ought to be some nice and polite way to tell those Czechs to go away and get off my back. I am not their Czech serf, needless to say.Perhaps they had mistaken me for some other mindless Czech serf.

Which reminds me that someone had declared a checkmate on me, because Heather, of whom I know almost nothing, had married a Czech man, as if I should care about that, and in contrast to that, myself being single, must of necessity have a check for a mate. So that is awkward. If my check is my mate, does that by extension make my employer a mate of sorts, and what if my employer is an idiot? Does my employer thus define my personal agenda in its entirety? How would I diplomatically extricate myself from such a dilemma? Can I expect some simple-minded Czech aristocat employer to comprehend the complexities of anything? In such case, the ideal thing would be to have my check separately and apart from the demands of some clueless Czech employer, although in this complex universe that becomes problematic because the money has to come from somewhere, and everyone is connected to everyone else somehow. Needless to say. But I digress.