Sunday, March 13, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during one year in college, my roommate was Kathy Murray, which was almost like not having a roommate at all because our schedules were so different and we rarely talked. During that time she was dating that Oriental guy, Kent Miyashiro, of whom she was saying that he was a product of Crystal Cathedral, being saved and discipled by those Dutch Reformed people over there in Garden Grove. I am not sure quite when they broke up, but about that time he was trying to strike up a conversation with me and for some reason I was in his car and he was driving around the campus and asking trappy questions as if trying to catch something about me, and then not getting very far with that line of inquiry, so that was basically the end of a shallow and meaningless conservation. Clearly, I am not going to get serious with vapid Kathy's left-over junky worthless ex-boyfriend, in whatever order that happened.