Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that I said that myself. I was telling a story about how, down there, sometimes people assume that all white people are rich and have an overabundance of money to pay higher prices, which is not necessarily true, but anyway, no need to overact this point. And there is the time when we went to the downtown marketplace, and as we were leaving we noticed a big wad of chewing gum stuck to the back of each of our heads. How did that happen? Yes, interesting how other people can tell all of these interesting and humorous stories about themselves and nobody thinks anything of that, But if I say something, somehow it becomes WWII. Weird! So I should just let you explain for yourself what you were doing in the principal's office, because anyway I don't care that much.  Because I myself do not remember why I was there maybe once for purposes of schedule changes, and also my sister was there changing her schedule, because every year they accidentally mistakenly placed her in boys' PE class because her name is not spelled with the feminine double E ending, inconveniently. Did I need to change my schedule also or was I only there as the companion. I really don't remember now. You should have asked me before you killed me, because now I don't remember.