Friday, March 4, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is somewhat puzzling to ponder why do these people imagine that I would answer to the Reformed Duchy of Central New York. I was never Dutch Reformed, although there were some of those people attending our college, but even so, I myself was not Dutch, except in the sense of paying for my own plate of onion rings at the coffee shop. Perhaps Diane Roberts was Dutch Reformed. Perhaps Diane Roberts could articulate more clearly what is this takeover plot that she cooked up in her Dutch Reformed milieu of which I was mostly not a part, because I did not know anything about that. And yet you insist on getting all of your wrong information from some off-campus broken clock, which is your problem, and why should I trouble myself trying to fix all of these off-campus misunderstandings of which I was not the author?